For Christmas 2017, I am going to create TWO projects every week. And, they will be created in the order that I usually create during the Christmas countdown. So, I start with Christmas cards. Often, Christmas cards do double-duty, and carry newsletters, pictures, gift certificates, or even money. So, for my second project, I created a card that will carry all those and so much more!
The card measures 9 1/4″ by 3 7/8″, and will fit just right into a #10 business size envelope. You can make them, or you can purchase them in multitudes of colors at the local office supply store. Or, if you have Amazon Prime, just order a few from Amazon and you won’t even have to leave the house! Might be beneficial for those up North who are starting to get that cold, fluffy-white stuff!
The pocket is 8 3/4″ long, so you can fit a standard letter sized paper, carefully folder into thirds, right into the pocket. You can also fit 3 1/2″ by 5″ pictures, gift certificates, and even money! Because it fits in a #10 envelope, it only needs one first-class stamp to mail in the United States.
Thank you for visiting! Until we meet again, I hope your days are blessed! ~Darby
- Santa’s Sleigh stamp set and matching framelits.
- Inks: Soft sky and cherry cobbler pads, soft suede marker
- Card base: Old Olive 9 1/4″ by 8 1/2″ (8 1/4″ works, too) Score with the short side up at 3 7/8″ and 7 3/4″.
- Card front: Mat: Soft Sky 9″ by 3 1/2″, Hills: whisper white 3 1/2″ by 6, hand cut into “hills”, Deer: soft suede; Trees: old olive and whisper white. Banner: Soft sky 3/8″ by 3 1/2″, whisper white 4″ by 1/2″. Stamped using
- Inside Pocket: Soft Sky 9 1/4″ by 2 1/2″; whisper white 2 1/2″ by 3″ cut into “hills”.